Hagedorn declares victory with thin margin in Supreme Court race
Wisconsin Appeals Court Judge Brian Hagedorn called his likely victory to the state Supreme Court a “historic” win and said he was confident his slim lead in the race is insurmountable.
“We made history in a significant way,” Hagedorn said, referring to winning despite millions spent against him. “Our margin of victory looks to be insurmountable.”
Hagedorn’s comments at Waukesha’s Ingleside Hotel Wednesday morning come as he maintains a razor-thin 5,911 vote lead over his opponent, Wisconsin Chief Appeals Court Judge Lisa Neubauer. A total of 1.2 million votes were cast, meaning he won with a 0.49 percent margin, close enough for Neubauer to request a recount but she would have to pay for it.
The Neubauer campaign’s website Wednesday was soliciting donations and volunteers in the case of a recount “to make sure every vote counts.”
The Journal Times reached out on Wednesday to State Rep. Greta Neubauer, D-Racine, who is Lisa Neubauer’s daughter. She referred comments to the video. A watch party was held Tuesday at Red Onion, 555 Main St., in Downtown Racine. But Lisa Neubauer never made a public appearance during the event.
With Lisa Neubauer gone – Greta needs to go next!
When Greta Neubauer runs again for Public Office, Informed Voters need to be pragmatic and make the choice to vote either FOR Greta’s opponent, or AGAINST Greta. Voting for the Lessor of two evils, or to stop evil, is the pragmatic alternative!
Remember that: If you have two opposing forces that are equal – neither can be victorious – and government gridlock is always a *WIN* *WIN* for private sector Citizens. LET NO EVIL BE DONE!
As for Racine – it is a lost cause. Just forget about it – nothing will ever change. Enjoy the Decline!
The most recent check of Racine Property Assessments, done TODAY – April, 3, 2019, evidences that the *MIRACLE* of a 50% decrease in property tax assessment value since 2013 has *MAGICALLY happened at 3907 Lighthouse Drive and continues to hold steady at the Lake Michigan Lakefront Mansion now owned by the Masons!
See the previous post: Lifestyles of Racine’s Rich, Famous & Politically Connected
Yeah, Yeah, Fraternity, Equality and Liberty…… while Looting A City of Ill Repute is the true name of the game!
All the usual suspects *WON* in City of Racine, with a Voter turnout which can only be blamed on the failure of RUSD to properly educate young minds full of mush. Because RUSD is actively misleading them.
RACINE — Tuesday was a good day for incumbents seeking re-election in the City of Racine, though there will be a few new faces on the City Council.
Alderman Sandy Weidner’s last-minute run as a write-in mayoral candidate received approximately a quarter of the votes, but not nearly enough for a win.
Final, but unofficial results showed that Mayor Cory Mason received 6,243 votes and 2,274 write-in votes for Weidner. A total of 2,274 write-ins were cast, according to City Clerk Tara Coolidge.
“Doing this is a real honor for me, and I can’t thank the citizens of Racine enough for giving me their trust and confidence for four years to build a City of Racine that builds a strong middle class for everybody,” Mason said at a watch party at Red Onion, 555 Main St.
“(A city) that is equitable, that is inclusive, that is innovative and that has all the workings of a middle class that allows families to thrive, and that’s what we’ll be focused on for the next four years,” Mason said.
OK! STOP RIGHT THERE!
1. When will the Mason’s property assessment be marked to reality for a Lake Michigan Lakefront Mansion, so that they pay their fair share?
2. When will the definition of “workers” be expanded to include those in the private sector and private Business Owners?
3. When will secret Court and Government proceedings end?
4. When will Government Employees share in the pain that private sector workers have endured since the 1970’s? To include making meaningful contributions towards pensions, health insurance, and experiencing pay cuts? While retirement age is increased to 62 (minimum) or 67?
5. When will *FREE*, no limits to healthcare expenses, be eliminated for certain elected and public employees?
5. When will the parking lots for workers at government buildings be eliminated as government workers are required to Ryde the BUS, taxi, bicycle, walk, or use other forms of alternative transportation?
6. When will Residency rules be established for all public employees and elected officials so that they actually pay their fair share into the Community instead of looting it and fleeing to lower tax Communities?
7. When will punitive taxes be levied on government workers who retire, and then leave their Communities and/or WI and claim tax free status in Tax-Haven States which don’t levy income taxes?
Enjoy the Decline…. And
Stick ‘EM up George! City of Racine Mayor Cory Mason and his Gang of Bandits is coming for your wealth!