“Con Man” City of Racine Carpetbagging’ Mayor Cory Mason Leads in Shoving A Blue Fist up Racine Resident’s Azz Straight Outta Brooklyn, NY
From Zero Hedge:
77 people were shot last week in Chicago, 9 fatally, but the rate of shootings has accelerated aggressively today as ‘HeyJackass‘ reports “30 shot in 3 hours is the most shot in the least amount of time we’ve recorded in 5+ years. The previous record was July 4-5, 2016 w/ 29 shot in 6 hours.”
Amid this carnage, ABC7Chicago reports that, police said there was a “trauma lockdown” at Stroger Hospital with only immediate family members of victims are being allowed in the emergency room. A spokeswoman for Stroger Hospital disputes the police account.
“Over the past 24 hours, Stroger’s trauma unit received an unusually high volume of patients. At no time did Stroger go on bypass or ‘lockdown’ its trauma unit,” the spokeswoman said. “We are asking the families of trauma patients to limit visitation at this time to immediate family members only so staff may focus on patient care. “
This comes just days after Superintendent Eddie Johnson visited ABC7 and talked about decreasing crime numbers and overall violence in Chicago.
“I think some of our more challenging, communities, it’s just imperative that police and the community work together to reduce this gun violence,” Superintendent Johnson said. “We just have too many guns on the streets of Chicago.”
But, judging by the protests this week – that will shock the mainstream media narrative out of much of America – Chicagoans (particularly black inner city citizens) are furious at Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s impotence and are asking President Trump for help.
VIDEO: Mayor Rahm Emanuel busts a move at South Side music festivalhttp://abc7chicago.com/entertainment/video-mayor-rahm-emanuel-busts-a-move-at-south-side-music-festival/3879711/ …
(like he’s dancing on the graves of the children that have been gunned down. look at me mommy, look at me!)
VIDEO: Mayor Rahm Emanuel busts a move at South Side music festival
Mayor Rahm Emanuel cut a serious rug today at a South Side music festival.
As Fox News reports, demonstrators took to the streets of Chicago this week to call for the resignation of Mayor Rahm Emanuel (D), blasting his administration for failing to curb the city’s gun violence epidemic.
Protesters expressed their outrage over the lack of economic development on the South and West Sides of the city, compared to the North Side, as gang violence continues to plague their neighborhoods.
“Rahm Emanuel is a con man. His whole job is to keep black folks divided,” one man told Fox News’ Gianno Caldwell, who covered the march.
One woman said Thursday that Emanuel “doesn’t care about anybody” except his own neighborhood and his own family, while another woman said Emanuel seems to care more about illegal immigrants in the city.
“African-Americans, we’re citizens, and our ancestors built this country,” she told Caldwell, whose younger brother survived a shooting last year that killed his best friend.
Rev. Ira Acree, one of the organizers of Thursday’s protest, said residents are tired of the “tale of two cities,” where one area is thriving and others are crippled by poverty and gang violence.
And finally, in the most shocking twist in today’s divided nation, it is interesting to see Democratic leaders in Chicago calling for President Trump to involve the National Guard.
State Rep. La Shawn Ford, a Democrat who represents the West Side of Chicago, called on President Trump to help the city.
“Not everyone believes Chicago is a Trump-free zone. If he’s serious about helping the people … I accept his help. We can’t turn any help away,” said Ford, adding that seniors and children need to have safe streets and federal authorities need to help the local police.
From our friends at HeyJackass.com:
A breakdown of the month’s idiocy shows:
- 60 shot & killed
- 6 death by other means
- 2 fatal police shootings
- 1 homicide-linked arrest
- Averaged 10.5 people shot per day
- 3 days were homicide-free
- 4 death investigations
- 54 in serious or critical condition
- 56 males killed vs 8 females
- 62 teenagers shot, 5 killed
- 17 grazed
- 2 selfies
- 13 #ShotInTheAssThat underlined portion is especially troubling. One arrest for 66 homicides. That clearance rate isn’t getting better at all.
See also: Holmes v Wahlen:
The Plaintiffs in THOMAS J. HOLMES, et al., v. JOHN DICKERT, et al., Case No. 14-CV-208 have responded to the Defendants Motion to Dismiss and the next course of action rests with the Defendants, who have 14 days to respond. Should the Defendants choose not to respond in writing, the Court may move to oral arguments, or make a decision on the Motions. Almost forgotten, is that the Racine County Circuit Court, in a decision upheld by the Wisconsin Court of Appeals, already ruled that Thomas J. Holmes right to due process was violated by The City of Racine, City of Racine Common Council, City of Racine Public Safety and Licensing Committee and Kurt Whalen; in an unlawful act that also deprived Thomas Holmes to the use of his private property, business, and the ability to provide a living for his Family and himself. See: State of Wisconsin Court of Appeals Case No. 2011AP2282.